Almost every woman has menstruation that lasts for four to seven days a month. Every woman receives their menstrual cycle after every 28 days. Thus the menstrual period is still examined to be regular if you get it every 24 to 38 days. Your menstrual is inspected as irregular when the time between your menstrual flow keeps changing.
Some Cases of abnormal menstruation include:
- Amenorrhea – Amenorrhea is when you miss one or more periods. It is a symptom of a curable state. There are two types of Amenorrhea they are:
- Primary Amenorrhea – Primary Amenorrhea occurs when you did not get your first menstrual flow by the age of 15.
- Secondary Amenorrhea – Absence of menstrual flow for more than six months in a woman who was formerly getting her menstrual cycle.
- Oligomenorrhea – Oligomenorrhea is a state where you obtain unusual menstrual flow. It occurs in women after their delivery.
- Dysmenorrhea – In dysmenorrhea you experience painful menstruation caused by uterine contractions. Here pain lasts for about 12 to 72 hours. You may also get symptoms like vomiting, diarrhea, and fatigue.
There are many bases of getting abnormal periods differing from stress to many serious underlying conditions which can be treated by the Best Gynaecologist. Your doctor will examine your menstrual cycle report and also perform physical analysis such as pelvic ultrasound test and endometrial biopsy test for further treatment.
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is a state that affects a woman’s hormone level. This hormonal change causes them to skip their menstrual cycle and makes them flexible in pregnancy. In a study, they have found that up to seventy percent of women with PCOS hadn’t been diagnosed. The best Way To Cure PCOD is to plan a regular visit to a doctor. You will require efficient tests such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and feasible tests.
Familiar Symptoms in PCOS:
- Lack of ovulation means that the lining of the uterus does not ovulate every month.
- The lining of the uterus takes a long time to form, so your period may be heavier than usual.
- More than 70% of women with this condition develop facial and body hair, including back, abdomen, and chest hair.
Male hormones can make the skin look oily than usual and cause breakouts in areas such as the face, chest, and upper back.
Mood and Anxiety Disorders in Women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome:
Women with PCOS suffer from gynecological, reproductive, and metabolic comorbidities throughout their lives. An increased rate of risk in mood and anxiety disorders has been recently reported in women with PCOS. Women with PCOS are also at increased risk of developing symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder. Stress takes place when you feel you cannot handle any situation. It will be helpful for you to spend some time relaxing or doing any other activities which you love. If you feel you cannot manage your stress level you may consult a Best Lady Doctor In Bangalore for further treatment.
Treat Pa helps you to choose the Best PCOS Doctor in Bangalore from the partnered hospitals and clinics which provides you with an easy experience of PCOD treatment at an affordable cost. Our Medical coordinator will assist you to choose the gynecology specialist in Bangalore.